Organic means working with nature, not against it.
Organic Beauty is the formulation of cosmetic products using organically farmed ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of Genetically Modified Organisms (GM), herbicides, synthetic fertilisers and more.
Certified organic beauty products go one step further. By looking for the Soil Association symbol you’re choosing a cosmetic product that says:
- NO animal testing
- NO GM
- NO controversial chemicals
- NO parabens and phthalates
- NO synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances
- NO nano particles
And more importantly, says:
- YES to more antioxidants (up to 60%)
- YES to sustainably sourced organic ingredients
- YES to transparent manufacturing processes
- YES to biodegradable ingredients
- YES to minimal packaging with maximum recycled content
- YES to protecting wildlife and biodiversity